As time goes by, circumstances can vary. People can move. Incomes can change. Children get older. What may have been appropriate at one time for support payments or for custody, guardianship or access arrangements may not be appropriate any more.

If you find that this is the case, you may wish to vary your agreement or support Order. This may involve negotiating with the other party or it may involve a Court application.

We at South Point Law Centre can assist you with the variation of your order or agreement to suit the new circumstances that you find yourself in. We have the experience necessary to guide you through the process whether it is in court or outside of court.